Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Product Review: Lip Magnet

Recently I signed up with influenster and was fortunate enough to get sent a VoxBox with Giorgio Armani products to review.
The items were Lip Magnets

First impressions:
(Insert boxing photo here)


(Insert product photo)

(Insert swatches)

The applicator is designed to distribute more product across the lips without having to go back into the tube, I think this particular idea is phenomenal. And if does a good job of that distributing out a fair amount of product. I only had to apply one layer of the liquid lipstick. Lip magnet was very vibrant! I have what is considered "olive toned skin" which isn't too dark but when it comes to liquid lipsticks I usually have to do two swatches for the coverage I want.  Once I tried it on my lips it was extremely lightweight, it was not sticky. The packaging was very classic! Overall I was impressed with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment