Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Choosing Vendors.

I have had some ups and some downs on finding my vendors and I just want to share who has made the search less hectic

I suggest you hire vendors by importance.
I knew that I wanted to have an incredible photographer that could give our photos an Ethereal feel. I found Sarah Allen Co but thought that she would be totally out of my budget but turns out that she was just perfect! So my first choice was my final choice Sarah Allan Co.

I knew that I wanted to have a DJ that would play Mexican music and knows Mexican traditions so we hired Damian Arroyo

I also knew I needed someone to give us direction. We booked with Southern Weddings by Southern Ladies

I knew that I wanted to do a lot of things myself such as centerpieces, invitations/ Save the dates,
Again I wanted to keep Mexican tradition so We booked a mariachi

I am currently still searching for flowers

And I need to purchase disposable fancy wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment